Terms and Conditions
I, the client, understand that payments are non-refundable and that images will not be processed until payment has been received in full.
I understand that the online gallery will be available for thirty days and that extensions of the gallery will incur a convenience fee of $30 per extension.
Images are not to be edited or altered in any manner by any person or company other than Wild Little Hearts, which includes applying Instagram filters or any app or program that provides edits and filters to images. Images received by the client are for personal use only and can not be used for competition or editorial purposes.
All credit for photographs must be given to Wild Little Hearts on social media and websites. Clients must credit the photo being used on any social media avenue with "Wild Little Hearts Photography". The copyright and original files remain the sole property of Wild Little Hearts.
Basic and necessary edits will be performed at the discretion of the photographer. Any requests above what is presented in the online viewing gallery will be billed at $50/hour, one hour is minimum and required. This may include things such as extensive blemish or scar removal, head swapping, body-slimming, etc.
If the Client is more than 30 minutes late to the session time agreed upon, the client forfeits the retainer and it becomes nonrefundable and nontransferable at that time.
The Client understands the style of Wild Little Hearts Photography and has hired her for her expertise and artistic expression. All children will be photographed as they are with an effort to bring out their happiest side. In the event that subjects are uncooperative or unwilling to act as parents want them to, Wild Little Hearts will photograph in a more natural, less directed nature.
Please Note: It is the parent's responsibility to have met their child's needs and bring them rested, with full bellies to the session.
In order to achieve the best possible lighting, outdoor sessions are to be arranged at a time of day as directed by the photographer - this is typically early morning or later afternoon. The quality of images shot outside these recommended times cannot be guaranteed.
1. PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION ORDER: This signed contract constitutes an order for photography in the form of high-resolution digital images. There are no oral or other agreements of the parties hereto, and this contract constitutes full and complete understanding and agreement between the Client and Photographer.
2. LOCATION COST & FEES: If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, you, the Client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will not guarantee or arrange payment on any location. Creative fee covers kms within 50 miles of Auckland. Any location outside of these limits will be subject to an additional charge.
3. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: Although the utmost care will be taken with all digital files, the Photographer limits any liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver photographs for any reason of photographer's non-performance caused by any force or similar circumstances, illness, accident, weather, or any cause beyond their control. In any event, the limit of the Photographer's liability shall not exceed the price of the session.
4. OWNERSHIP OF FILES: It is agreed that dual ownership of the purchased digital files will be maintained by the Client and the Photographer. Upon delivery of the digital files to the Client, the Client shall gain personal non-commercial rights to the purchased images. It is also agreed that the Photographer will have full rights to use all images for advertising purposes. The Photographer does not guarantee archival of the digital files past a period of six months after the session/event date and will not be held responsible if loss occurs.
5. DISPLAY OR PROMOTION: It is agreed that the Photographer may display and use photographs from the session/event for website and internet promotion, and any other non-commercial purposes thought proper by the Photographer.
6. GUARANTEED DELIVERY: The Photographer agrees to deliver the images within four to six weeks of the photo session date.
7. EMPLOYMENT: This contract is not to be construed as an employment agreement in any way. The Photographer functions as an independent contractor.